Beanie Hat – Wool, Blue Mint ‘Bramble Bee’
Cosy and stylish beanie hat in intricate bramble stitch with turned up rib knit hem knitted in 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool. Yarn is sourced in Yorkshire derived from the fleece of this unique sheep breed sometimes boasted as the ‘cashmere of Britain’ due to its softness. Stay warm, stay chic.
Our Beanie Hat
Available colours: Undyed Ecru Cream, hank-dyed Blue Mint or Navy.
Made in Scotland.
Quickview Accessories, Beanie Hats, Women's Knitwear, Women's LatestThis delicate tuck-lace stitch, Alpaca beanie hat from Ally Bee Knitwear is superbly soft, and an elegant sumptuous piece for keeping warm this winter.£87.00
Our Beanie HatThis hat is carefully knitted on a hand-frame loom in natural grey and with 3 subtle Cream stripes. The yarn is bespoke-spun British alpaca spun in Dorset from the annual shearing clip of alpacas reared on smallholdings in the south of England. Softness like cashmere, and a hand-knit cobweb effect. Designed to be worn slouchy. Knitted on traditional hand-frames in a long-established factory in the Scottish Borders, with minimal wastage in production, produced in small volumes.
|Ethically made||Sustainable materials||Animal welfare|
FREE UK RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS. FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY on orders over £100.
- All standard delivery UK orders under £100 – £3.95 – 3-4 days
- Premium UK Delivery – £7.95 – 2-3 days
FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY on orders over £150
- Ally Bee offers free tracked delivery on international orders of £150 items
- Delivery to EU countries & Switzerland under £150 is £15 – Maximum 10 working days
- Delivery to Rest of world* if under £150 is £30 – Maximum 15 working days*Rest of World is currently limited to delivery to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, USA. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES OUTSIDE EU ENJOY 20% VAT DEDUCTION AT CHECKOUT. If we don’t list a country you wish us to ship to, please get in touch and we may be able to arrange this. Email email@example.com.
We aim to dispatch within 24 hours, subject to stock availability. If you need something in a hurry, please get in touch.For full details on delivery and returns see Delivery and Returns Policy, for the UK and international purchases and returns.